Friday, July 6, 2007

Starting Over

I am on a quest to become a PROgrammer!

This blog will be a supplement to see how i develop from a NUBgrammer to a PROgrammer.

I have been trying for years to become fluent in any programming language, it happens with everyone, they get so far into something, it becomes more complex, like c++ for example, and you move on to a simpler hobby, like sleeping as a hobby for example. :p

Not anymore though!

I have the whole summer for a starter, my goal, learn one, just one , if not more, programming languages, and do what every nerd dreams of doing, create my own computer game!

What exactly is the purpose of this blog and why would you read it?
 
       
       This blog is not only for me, it is for all of the struggling game programmers out there toiling up the trail of programming. I entitled this post starting over because right now i am going to forget all of the frustrating times ive tried to learn this trade, just like  many of you out 
there,
and start over, from the beginning . 

I encourage all of you to follow along with me on this journey!








No comments: